In the Fall of 2018 the Hamilton Board of Education approved a goal:
To analyze demographic reports, individual school enrollment data, transportation data and policies, facility needs, enrollment trends, overflow information, grade structures, academic program options, and a community survey in order to develop a long-range facility plan for the Board of Education to consider for future implementation that:
* considers a variety of grade level structures and enhanced academic programming across the district;
* equitably distributes students among the district’s schools;
* maximizes district resources, faculty, and staff;
* provides fair, consistent, and comprehensive academic programs for all students Kindergarten through 12th grade; and
* provides equitable facilities across all district schools.
The purpose of this district-wide committee is to review all of the current school facilities in Hamilton Township School District with respect to the above areas and produce a final report, with recommendations, to the Hamilton Board of Education in or around January of 2020, which will assist in revising the district's Long Range Facilities Plan.
If you are interested in volunteering to be on this committee, please register your contact information on this form.
An email will follow on April 26 with information about a first meeting.