Mrs. Geraldine Melone, RN, BSN, CSN
p: (609) 631-4171 ext 2956
Welcome back to school. I hope everyone had a great summer! I look forward to working with all of your children promoting health and wellness at Yardville Heights School.
A few reminders to ensure the safety and health of your children
- Emergency contact cards must be updated, any changes please notify the nurse's office by e-mail or phone @609-631-4171 ,extension 2956. Health records are important to be up to date, any changes please call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please report any student that is absent by 10AM and the reason that they are absent. Please call 609-631-4171 , extension 3, to ensure the safety and wellness of your child.
- Keep your child home if they have a temperature of 100 or greater, any vomiting,diarrhea, or infectious disease such as conjunctivitis(pink eye).
- Please also remember that they must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school.
- Please remember that all medication to be given at school must be in the original container and accompanied by a physician's order. Also, parents/guardians must deliver each medication and sign a parental consent. No student is to deliver any medication to school including any over the counter medications.
- If your child needs cough drops at school a note from you along with the drops are to be brought into the nurses office.
My office is open from 8:30AM until 3:45PM daily. Please feel free to drop in if you have any questions or concerns about your child.
I look forward to working with your children this school year.