Mrs. Cheeseman, RN, BSN, MSA
p: (609) 631-4170 option 3
BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS/CLASSROOM PARTIES
- Because of multiple food allergies, we are encouraging crafts and classroom activities for birthdays and celebrations.
- All students must comply with New Jersey State Immunization requirements or they will be excluded from school.
- If your child needs to have medicine (prescribed or over the counter) during the school day contact the health office and you will be given forms to be filled out by the parent/guardian and the physician.
- Medication must be provided in a pharmacy container with proper label and date.
- All medication must be brought to school by an adult.
- Please remember to call the Attendance Mailbox at 631-4170, option #4 and leave a message if your child is going to be late or absent from school.
- Please remember to sign the children in if they are late (8:55am or later). Children need to be walked in after the bell has rung.
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS
- Please call or send in a note if your emergency phone numbers have changed during the course of the school year. It is important to be able to reach parents/guardians quickly in case of an emergency.
ABSENCE DUE TO FEVER
- Children with a temperature of 100 degrees or more may not be in school. Children should be fever free for 24 hours withoutTylenol, Advil, Motrin or any other fever reducing medications prior to returning to school.
- Please alert the nurse of any changes in your child’s health (new illness/diagnosis, medication changes, fractures, etc.). If you have any questions/concerns, please call 631-4170 option #3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.