Project R.O.B.I.N. (Retired Older Buddy Is Needed)
Project R.O.B.I.N. is a program of Senior Volunteers who:
- Work with small groups of students
- Help prepare classroom materials
- Read and share a book
- Share personal experiences
- Supervise field trips
- Act as a mentor/older friend
- Add to the warm, friendly classroom environment
These are just a few of the many things you can do to support the children of Hamilton Township.
For more information, contact Elaine Szul now at 609-208-0313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave your name, number or email and indicate that you are interested in becoming a ROBIN volunteer and I will contact you back. The gift of time is one of the most important gifts you can give.