Mr. Yingling- Reynolds Middle School Strings
Students MUST sign in to their Google Account and then use this link to check in DAILY
Remote Learning Assignments By Day:
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns!
*Alternate assignments are only for students who do not have instruments and they can be found on Google Classroom.
*6th and 7th grade should complete a lesson every other day.
Week 3 of Remote Learning:
Monday 3/30- Thursday 4/2: Practice
- 6th Grade- Practice examples 5, 7, and 8 as well as concert piece "Fiesta Time." Pdf and Instructional videos can be found on Google Classroom.
- 7th Grade- Practice examples 97 and 98 and m. 112-129 of concert piece "Toccatina." Pdf and Instructional videos can be found on Google Classroom.
- 8th Grade- Practice examples 112 and 113 as well as m. 1-25 of concert piece "In the Hall of the Mountain King." Pdf and Instructional videos can be found on Google Classroom.
Friday 4/3: Playing Videos
All students should upload two videos to Google Classroom.
- Video 1- Choose a practice example from the week to play through.
- Video 2- Play though the assigned concert music for the week.