Degrees and Certifications:
****Please email me, email@example.com with any questions, concerns or if you need the google classroom code.
In the event we are out of school and remote learning needs to take place, all assignments will be provided on a daily basis on google classroom. The codes can be found by emailing me. Assignments should be submitted daily, prior to 11:59 pm, on the day they are provided, unless otherwise stated. These assignments will be graded and you can view your grades on powerschool.
6th GRADE HEALTH
- One marking period course
- 45 days
- L.E.A.D Program with Officer Sal (10)
- Basic Wellness (8)
- Understanding Your Health & Wellness and all aspects
- Personal Hygiene & Basic Health Care
- Preventing diseases by maintain good health
- Nutrition (7-8)
- Creating a Health Eating plan & getting nutrients
- Home Safety (3-5)
- Preventing accidents at home& treating injuries
- Online safety/social media safety
- Environmental Health (3)
- Identifying hazards in the environment
- Puberty (7)
- Tobacco/Vaping (3)
*Any classwork not finished during class time should be finished that night, ready to go for the next day. Sttudents will always be given time to finish work during class.
In Middle School Physical Education, students will discover new ways to move, practice, and perform. Students will have the opportunity to pick electives including an individual, team, or fitness acitivty. These electives include but are not limited to basketball, soccer, badminton, handball, pickleball, wiffle ball, flag football, juggling, circuits, and our walking/running acitivites on our course. Students will also have exposure to various other cooperative indoor team games.
I hope that your sons/daughters make the best decisions to set them up for a great year at GMS.