Degrees and Certifications:
Monmouth University (2007) Bachelors in Education and English Monmouth University (2013) Masters in Special Education
Attendance Form: This must be filled out each school day to ensure class attendance. You must be logged into google to access the Google Form Sign In page.
Important District Grading Message for Marking Period Three:
All assignments that were completed by March 13th will be graded and counted in a traditional manner.
Any assignment given during our remote learning (past three weeks) in marking period 3 can only serve to enhance a student’s grade; these assignments cannot be detrimental to a student’s grade.
As such, in powerschool for Marking period 3, any remote learning assignment that you see in PURPLE is an assignment that has been “exempted” by the teacher because that grade would be detrimental to the student’s grade.
For complete instructions and documents needed for remote learning, please access Mrs. Evert's ELA google classroom page
Day 16: 4/13
- Newsela: Read the article “Technology preserves Holocaust survivors' memories.” Complete the assigned quiz and writing activity.
Day 17: 4/14
- Fill in key words related to the Holocaust in each letter box.
Day 18: 4/15
- Read the Scholastic interview
- Highlight information you feel is important or surprising
Day 19: 4/16
- After reading the Scholastic interview a 2nd time, complete your graphic organizer. Do not complete the final writing activity outlines on the bottom (this will be tomorrow’s activity).
Day 20: 4/17
- After reading the Scholastic interview and completing your graphic organizer, compose an essay (following the directions at the bottom of the graphic organizer).