p: (609) 631 - 4156 ext 3881
f: (609) 631- 4124
PLEASE CALL EVERY TIME YOUR CHILD WILL BE ABSENT FROM SCHOOL
Cold and Flu Season
We know that cold and flu season will hit us sometime during the school year. Here are some general tips to keep you and your family healthy.
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Drink plenty of fluids (juices, milk, water).
- Get plenty of rest.
- Dress appropriately for the weather (hats, coats & gloves).
- Exercise regularly.
- Use good hand-washing practices.
- Please do not send your child to school unless they are free of a fever for 24 hours and have no vomiting or diarrhea for 24 hours.
Please update phone numbers (home, work, emergency contacts, cell phone) on the blue and yellow emergency cards if they have changed . It is very important that we are able to contact you in the event of an emergency.
If you have not turned in a copy of your child's immunization record, we need it as soon as possible. Also, all kindergarten students, fourth grade students and transfer students need to submit a copy of a health physical. Forms are available at the school nurse's office.