Monday November 11, 2019 through Friday November 15, 2019
- BFF/FOR Club Members: We will be meeting on Thursday of this week in D3. A reminder to get your paragraph to Mrs. Niedrach if you are interested in becoming a group leader. The paragraph should describe why you believe you would make a good leader.
- Red Ribbon Voting: Want to help Crockett win $1,000? All you have to do is go online and vote. Go to redribbon.org. Then click Vote Now. Scroll down to the search field and enter Crockett. It's that easy. Vote today and everyday until November 16th. Tell your friends and family! Thank you for your kindness.
Monday November 11, 2019
- All Lost & Found items will be on a table in the commons area today. Please stop and look for any items you may have lost this school year. Any items not claimed will be donated after the Holidays in January.
- If you are struggling or could use help with your homework, please sign up for Crockett's Homework Club! Please see your teacher or come to the main office for a permission slip. Homework help is every Tuesday and Thursday morning from 7:00am to 7:45am.
Tuesday November 12, 2019
- Sigma - Test #1 - Geometry
Zachary Shah - 7
Jacob Berish - 6
Jack Burke - 6
Mark Tezak - 6
- Sigma - Test #1 - 8th Grade Algebra
Jaxon Filippi - 6
Lauren Hardiman - 5
Nicole Merlo - 5
Karolina Stojke - 5
- Sigma - Test #1 - 7th Grade Algebra
Claudia DaSilva - 4
Jack Ford - 4
Gia Milinowicz - 4
- Sigma - Test #1 - Honors 7th Grade
Simran Jadoo -5
Aidan Lipman - 5
Logan McGuire - 5
Jose Davila - 4
Isabella Diaz - 4
Tyler Fuller - 4
- Sigma - Test #1 - 6th Grade Enriched Math
Evan Chen - 5
Paul Dusenbery - 4
Lois L'Oiseau - 4
- Sigma - Test #1 - Honors 6th Grade
Ashauni Banton - 5
John Taylor - 4
Maigh Patel - 4
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 through Friday, November 15, 2019
Attention yearbook staff - there will be a meeting in A15 on Friday, November 15, 2019 during lunch!
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Way to go Crockett Cougars! You went from 93% of you here on Monday to 96% here on Tuesday. Stay tuned for some new and exciting attendance incentives!! Keep up the good work!
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 through Thursday, November 21, 2019
Please join us for the 2nd annual HTSD Tech Night on November 21st from 5-8pm at Crockett Middle School. Bring your friends and family to see the technology in our schools and chat with career professionals. learn about coding, robotics, aviation, and STEAM in our schools. There will be two food trucks present as well. Don't miss it! Check out the district website for information.
Friday, November 15, 2019
Beginning Today, November 15, 2019 the Attendance Committee of Crockett Middle School will be monitoring student's attendance. There will be prizes for perfect attendance, most improved attendance, and parties for homerooms who have the best attendance. Stay tuned for more details!
November 15 - November 26, 2019
We will be having a food drive starting on Monday November 18th and ending on Tuesday November 26, 2019. Please, bring non-perishable food items to your homeroom. Items will be tallied and credit given for our battle of the houses. Show you care about others AND help your house win!
November 18 - November 25, 2019
Picture retakes will be on Tuesday, November 26th. If you plan on having your picture retaken, please notify your Homeroom Teacher this week. This will be the last opportunity to have your picture taken so that it appears in the yearbook. On Picture Day, students will be called down by homeroom. Any questions please see Mrs. Seitz in the Main Office.
November 18 - November 22, 2019
There will be a track meet between Crockett, Reynolds and Grice at Nottingham High School on Saturday November 23, 2019 from 9am to 11am. Please come out and support Crockett. Go Cougars!!!
November 20, 2019
1. Student Council members please remember to check your email for important updates
2. The Middle School Winter Sport will be Volleyball!!! If you are interested in participating, please pick up an information packet and parent permission slip during all lunches today. Volleyball..It's not how tall you ARE, it's how tall you PLAY. Play Huge!
November 20 - 22, 2019
Spirit week is next week! Show your spirit! Monday - Wear your favorite sports jersey. Tuesday - Dress for your favorite decade. Wednesday - A house wear Yellow and B house wear blue. Help your house win!!
November 20 - November 27, 2019
Crockett Students! Please listen carefully as we have an important announcement regarding the Turkey Shoot! Monday, November 25th kicks off our Spirit week. Leading up to the Turkey Shoot, you can earn bonus points for your House (A or B) by participating in our Spirit Days.
- Monday, November 25th will be "Sports Team Day"--Dress in closths representing your favorite sports team
-Tuesday, November 26th will be "Decade Day"--Dress in cloths from your favorite decade
-Wednesday, November 27th is "Crockett Spirit-wear Day"--Wear GOLD if your homeroom is A-House and BLUE if your homeroom is B-House
**All dress code policies are in effect during Spirit Week**
Your homeroom teacher will keep a daily tally of those who participate in our Spirit Day themes. Each student who participates counts for one extra point towards the Turkey Shoot.
You can also earn extra points for your house by donating non-perishable goods for our food drive. There will be two seperate donation bins for each house...A-House will leave their donated goods in a bin outside of the library entrance on the A-House side and B-House will leave their donated goods near the library entrance on the B-House side. Each donation earns your house one point!! I know we can count on your support, Cougars, because Cougars care! Let's show our school spirit!