Welcome to the counseling corner! As a School Counselor I am here to promote postive growth for all students and to assist students in the areas of personal/social development, academic, and carreer awareness. During the course of the year we will be focusing on a variety of topics such as..
- Bullying vs. conlflict
- 6 pillars of character education
- Career options
- Coping strategies
- Tattling vs. Reporting
- Study Skills
- Conflict resolution
In addition to the guidance lesson that are presented monthly, there will be opportunities for your child to attend to individual and group counseling. Group Cousneling will focus on..
- Dealing with Anger
- Dealing with Grief
- How to handle anxiety and stress
- Divorce and blended families
- And a Kindergarten morning group
Some of the other services I provide as a school counselor are..
- Coordination with the Child Study team and I&RS referrals
- Section 504 case management
- Coordination with outside agencies
- School wide assemeblies to enhance postive growth and safety for all students
If you have any futher question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ms. Jennifer Alessi
phone: (609) 631-4154 Ext. 3831