Mrs. Yost's Web Page
REMOTE LEARNING for MIDDLE SCHOOL CHORUS
Click the appropriate link for your chorus class
YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR HTSD GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO ACCESS CHECK IN FORMS
8th Grade Choir MUST check in EVERY DAY
6th & 7th Grade Choirs - check in on your appropriate day. Monday March 16th is DAY 1, Tuesday March 17th is Day 2, etc.
Important District Grading Message for Marking Period Three:
All assignments that were completed by March 13th will be graded and counted in a traditional manner.
Any assignment given during our remote learning (past three weeks) in marking period 3 can only serve to enhance a student’s grade; these assignments cannot be detrimental to a student’s grade.
As such, in powerschool for Marking period 3, any remote learning assignment that you see in PURPLE is an assignment that has been “exempted” by the teacher because that grade would be detrimental to the student’s grade.
Please use the Google Classroom that was created especially for your Grade level. All assignments will be posted there. All audio files will be in your classroom's Class Drive.
Assessments will be posted and submitted through Google Classroom.
Google Classroom Codes:
All students were invited into their Grade Level's Google Classroom by Mrs. Yost. However, if you did not receive an invite, please use the following codes to access your particular grade level.
6th Grade Chorus: r5va57d
7th Grade Chorus: 72x2bx6
8th Grade Chorus: vrwelmf
If you should have an issue using Google Classroom, please email Mrs. Yost.
Contact Information for Mrs. Yost
Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 10am to 2pm
Please use the email below!
If you are looking for information about our School Musical, please click HERE for a link.
Follow the Choirs on Twitter - @ReynoldsChoir
Remind: Text Your Class Code to 81010 ~
6th-@6rmschoir 7th-@7rmschoir 8th-@8rmschoir
- To experience and gain an understanding of all genres of music
- To understand and use music vocabulary
- To create musicianship, individually and as a group
- To experience and participate in many different styles of music and sing music of various cultures
- To prepare and perform at various venues
- Summative: 50% Performances, Projects
- Formative: 40% Class work, Quizzes, Musical Assessments (Pitch, Dynamics, Intonation, etc.)
- Individual practice: 10% Participation