Mrs. Yost's Web Page!
Please visit your child's Powerschool Portal to view all upcoming due dates for assignments, projects, and homework
On my site, you will find helpful information about the Vocal Music Program at Reynolds Middle School.
Make sure to Scroll All the Way to the Bottom!
Feel free to email me anytime at email@example.com
If you are looking for information about our School Musical, please go to Reynolds Main Page and look Under Clubs & Organizations. Click HERE for a link.
Follow the Choirs on Twitter - @ReynoldsChoir
Remind: Text Your Class Code to 81010 ~
6th-@6rmschoir 7th-@7rmschoir 8th-@8rmschoir
- To experience and gain an understanding of all genres of music
- To understand and use music vocabulary
- To create musicianship, individually and as a group
- To experience and participate in many different styles of music and sing music of various cultures
- To prepare and perform at various venues
- Summative: 50% Performances, Projects
- Formative: 40% Class work, Quizzes, Musical Assessments (Pitch, Dynamics, Intonation, etc.)
- Individual practice: 10% Participation