Important District Grading Message for Marking Period Three:
All assignments that were completed by March 13th will be graded and counted in a traditional manner.
Any assignment given during our remote learning (past three weeks) in marking period 3 can only serve to enhance a student’s grade; these assignments cannot be detrimental to a student’s grade.
As such, in powerschool for Marking period 3, any remote learning assignment that you see in PURPLE is an assignment that has been “exempted” by the teacher because that grade would be detrimental to the student’s grade.
For Math - Please see Mrs. Morgan's teacher website!
- Work to complete Unit 26 spelling packet.
- Work to complete 2 writing prompts in Google Classroom.
- Work to complete Emotional Journal response week 2 in GC and turn in when complete.
- Work to complete Share your Experience Zone packet.
- Use the Clues
- The zones of feelings
- Read Unit 3 - Written Without Ease and completing test prep questions.
- Log into iReady using Clever.
- Work to complete lessons for 30 minutes.
- Complete Newsela Article by reading and completing the quiz and written response section.
- Access using clever and Newsela SS class.
- View youtube video on Middle east using link via GC.
- Complete google Form response questions using GC.
- View CNN10 using link via GC.
- Complete questions using GF in GC.
- Watch the video link in GC for SWAsia Geo. Features.
- Complete the note sheet assignment attached in GC under assignments and turn in when completed.
- Read the attached pages about Monsoons in GC.
- Complete questions using Google Doc under assignments.
Degrees and Certifications:
We are all in this together!