Welcome to 6th/ 7th grade mathematics!
During remote learning, I will put the daily assignments on Google classroom.
Pd 1/2- Class code -zjkk3qf
Pd 5/6- Class code -ad44jet
Pd 7/8- Class code -vqz74cr
Pd 9- Class code -kflzt4k
March 16 remote learning lessons:
Pd 1/2- Imagine Math lesson- Operations with Rational Numbers 1. Students need to pass the lesson
Pd 5/6- Imagine Math lesson- Operations with Fractions- Mixed Review. Students need to pass the lesson
Pd 7/8- Imagine Math lesson- Operations with Rational Numbers 1. Students need to pass the lesson
Pd 9- Prodigy math lesson- Two Step Variables. Students need to pass the lesson.
* Math spiral notebook/composition book - students will be making an interactive notebook this year.
*Two pencils with erasers or two pencils with a small pencil sharpener.
*Agenda book - students are expected to record daily assignments and any quiz or test grades. This is provided by the school.
* Two pocket folder to keep homework
*POSITIVE ATTITUDE - Remember there are no substitutes for hard work, and preparedness.
* Remind code for pd 1/2 is @kk8gbc2
* Remind code for pd 5/6 is @dgf3h8
* Remind code for pd 7/8 is @eeg8kc