Remote Learning Resources
While the schools and our physical library are closed, our library's online resources are available 24/7. (See "Library Resources" link in the left sidebar menu.)
For additional assistance (technology assistance, tutorials, research guidance, reader's advisory, etc.), you can reach me online:
- Online office hours from 10 AM to 2 PM, you can expect a reply within this window to emails, tweets, and messages via Google Classroom or the Remind app.
- Messages received outside of the posted office hours will be addressed as soon as practical, or during the next scheduled office hours.
- To set an appointment with me outside of office hours, please email email@example.com
Resources for Students
- SHS Library Digital Resources
- SHS Library Digital Resources AND Passwords (You MUST be logged into your school Google Account to view this link.)
- Join the Spartan Library 2020 Remind group to message the library and receive updates via the Remind App
Resources for Parents
- Remote Learning Food Distribution Information
- HTSD Coronavirus updates website
- Conronvirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Protect Yourself - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Resources for Teachers
- Here is the link to SHS Library Digital Subscriptions and Online Resources that I sent out last week. Please note that links to additional open source (FREE!) resources are being added daily.
- Check out the extensive list of Online Learning Resources compiled by our Tech Facilitators. (If you need additional help with any of these, please reach out to me via email or text message.)
- Nottingham HS Library has a great list of "Subject Area Resources" compiled by the librarian, Mrs. Quiles.
- Hamilton West HS Library resources, compiled by teacher-librarian, Mr. Van Slooten, can be found here.
Use the menu on the left to find library resources: books, newspapers/magazines, databases, ebook collections, pathfinders, and more!
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Ms. Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMOTE LEARNING OFFICE HOURS:
10 AM - 2 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Communication outside of these hours may be delayed.
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 2:30 pm
2:50 pm - 4:30 pm "Late Library" (unless otherwise noted)
7:30 am - 2:30 pm (unless otherwise noted)