Jolene Botteri RN, BSN, CSN
Joann DeVita Nurse Assistant
Phone: (609) 631-4161 ext: #3260 Fax: (609) 631-4129
Immunizations : All students must comply with New Jersey State immunization requirements or they will be excluded from school. Immunizations records are kept on file in the Nurse’s Office for each active student. Parents/Guardians are notified of any deficiencies or required boosters. All new or re-entry students are seen by the school nurse to determine the student’s immunization status and free from any apparent conditions. Please supply the school nurse with annual/updated physicals, any new immunizations and any changes in your child's health status.
Medications:No medications, including over the counter, may be taken in school by a student without proper authorization. Medication forms must be completed by the physician and parent. If the student must self-medicate such as an asthma inhaler or Epi-pen, a self-medication form must be completed by the parent. These forms can be downloaded below.
Important Information -
In order to participate in a school sport, the student must be signed up for the sport and attend the pre-sport meeting. The coach will let the student know which forms are needed to be cleared for participation. If unsure, they must see the school nurse in a timely manner. Physicals are good for one year (365 days). A current physical must be on file in the nurse's office. If you are planning to participate in a sport and have had a physical which is current, you still need to fill out a Health History Update and a Permission Slip. As a result of a State Mandate, requirements for sport physicals have changed. Students must have their physical performed at their own private physician and the doctor must have completed the NJ State cardiac module. For students without medical insurance, please contact the school nurse.
Please note the following important information regarding sport physicals.
- All physicals must be completed using the forms mandated by the State of NJ
- History Questionnaire, to be completed by parent/guardian and student, and reviewed by the doctor completing the physical.
- Physical Examination Form and Clearance Form to be completed by the physician/health care provider. This form must have the physician’s signature and stamp on it. No other forms will be accepted.
- All Physicals must be reviewed by the school physician, per regulation. Therefore, they must be submitted by the assigned school deadline.
- Please schedule your child's appointment in order to meet the DEADLINES.
- Late paperwork may cause a delay in participation!
Fall Sports 2018
Winter Sports 2018-2019
Spring Season 2019: