Degrees and Certifications:
Associates degree from Mercer County Community College in Education and Psychology. Bachelors of Arts in Elementary Education, Psychology and Special Education from Rider University Masters of Arts degree in Teacher Leadership with a concentration in Inclusive Practices from Rider University. I have NJ State Certificates in Elementary Education K-6, Teacher of Students with Disabilities, Teacher of Psychology, and Supervisor of Instruction.
Ms. Melissa Ryan
Fun Facts about Ms. Ryan!
• This is my 10th year teaching in Hamilton Township.
• I have a 6 year old fur baby named Bolt.
• My birthday is June 29th.
•My favorite flowers are Roses, Gerber Daisies, & Carnations.
• Vanilla is my favorite ice cream.
• My favorite foods are chicken, mac & cheese, soft pretzels, and pasta.
• Pink & black are my favorite colors.
• I love the NY Giants & NY Yankees.
• I love to cook, clean, and read.
• My favorite number is 26.
• My favorite subjects to teach are Fundations, Science, Social Studies, and Reading.
• My favorite candy is Kit Kats or Hersey Kisses (the hugs kind).
• I love to travel.
• My favorite things to do are spending time with Bolt, dancing, shopping, being with my family, cooking & cleaning.
• My favorite holidays are Christmas & Valentine's Day.