Phone: 609-631-4167 ext: 5752
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Arts in Elementary Education, Psychology and Special Education from Rider University I am currently working on my Masters of Arts degree in Teacher Leadership with a concentration in Inclusive Practices from Rider!
Ms. Melissa Ryan
Fun Facts about Ms. Ryan!
• This is my 9th year teaching in Hamilton Township.
• I have a 5 year old fur baby named Bolt.
• My birthday is June 29th.
•My favorite flowers are Roses, Gerber Daisies, & Carnations.
• Vanilla is my favorite ice cream.
• My favorite foods are chicken, mac & cheese, soft pretzels, and pasta.
• Pink & black are my favorite colors.
• I love the NY Giants & NY Yankees.
• I love to cook, clean, and read.
• My favorite number is 26.
• My favorite subjects to teach are Fundations, Science, Social Studies, and Reading.
• My favorite candy is Kit Kats or Hersey Kisses (the hugs kind).
• I love to travel.
• My favorite things to do are spending time with Bolt, dancing, shopping, being with my family, cooking & cleaning.
• My favorite holidays are Christmas & Valentine's Day.