How to Access Clever, Google Classroom, and Other School Apps
- Go to Kuser’s homepage https://www.hamilton.k12.nj.us/Page/763
- Hover your mouse over “For Students” at the top of the page
- Click on Clever-District Online Applications Portal
- If you have a webcam or QR reader, click “Clever Badge Login” and scan your students Clever badge.
If you do not have a webcam or QR reader, click “Log in with Google” and enter your child’s Google email address and password.
- Scroll down until you see the “Google Classroom” icon.
- Click on it.
- Read the message from your teacher and complete the listed assignments. ***All of the apps/websites needed for lessons will be in the Clever Portal.
Addition Blocks: http://www.additionblocksgame.com/AdditionBlocksGame/
Magic Triangles: https://www.mathplayground.com/magic_triangle.html
Galaxy Pals to 20: https://www.mathplayground.com/galaxypalsto20.html
Dots in the Box: https://www.geogebra.org/m/kkDBeRQ8