Vice Principal's Message
The mission of Reynolds Middle School is accomplished by providing a variety of school offerings. Each student has built into their schedule the following five academic subject areas: English, Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies. In addition to these academic areas, all students take Physical Education and Health. Reynolds provides an opportunity for students to be scheduled into other courses that are called cycle classes.
- 6th grade cycle classes: Art, Music, Computer Literacy I, Applied Technology 6, and Spanish
- 7th grade cycle classes: Art, Music, Spanish, Design Technology, Applied Technology 7
- 8th grade cycle classes: Art & Music
- 8th grade ELECTIVE classes: Art, Spanish I, Microsoft Office, Applied Technology 8, Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, and Orchestra
There are also Enriched Math (Grades 6-7), Algebra (Grades 7-8), and Geometry (Grade 8) classes along with the Enriched English Language Arts program for students that meet the criteria.
If you have concerns pertaining to the following items, please contact my office at extension #3568:
2. School Portraits
3. State Testing
5. Day to Day classroom or discipline concerns