Dear Class of 2020,
Graduation is quickly approaching!
The Guidance Office asks that you please complete a Senior Survey via Naviance. The survey is required of all seniors. It provides us with the information we need to send your final transcripts out to your college, trade school or military branch. The survey also generates information needed for state documentation.
Here are the steps to participate:
- Go to Naviance at the link below.
- Log in to your account. If you do not know your user name and password, click on the Forgot Password link and enter your personal email address connected to Naviance.
- Once you have successfully logged into Naviance, go up to the bottom left corner that says Important To-Dos and Tasks
- Next, select Complete Graduation Survey
- A new window will open, and you will find the Graduation Survey
- Select your post-high school Plan from the drop-down menu and select.
- If you have colleges on your Colleges I’m Applying to list. The colleges will be listed. From the first drop-down menus select whether you were Waitlisted or Deferred. If you were not Waitlisted or Deferred, then leave this as N/A. For the second drop-down menu select your final decision outcome and select Continue. Usually this answer is either Accepted, Denied, Waitlisted, or Deferred
- If you have applied for a scholarship in Naviance update the awarded amount for the scholarship we do not collect scholarship applications via Naviance, so please skip this step
- Select Continue to complete the survey