- Remote Learning will take place from Monday, March 16 through Friday, March 27
- I will be available through email from 10 am to 2 pm each day
- You each received hard copies of your assignments in class on Friday, March 13
- Every day I will post your daily assignment on the Google Classroom page as well as a PDF version of the assignment
- You will be responsible for posting your work in an assignment portal on Google Classroom every few days. You will do this by taking a picture of your answers (and scrap work) and posting them in the assignment portal once it is posted. The due dates will be posted on the assignment.
- You will be graded on each assignment so make sure your work is complete. Be sure to make sure your work is neatly organized.
- All lessons are a review of content we covered previously this year and you should have notes on them. If you cannot find your notes, all of our PowerPoints are posted on the Googld Classroom page.
- Options if you are struggling: reach out to me, reach out to a classmate, look back in your notes, check Khan Academy, etc.
- Show all of your work. Make sure you are using scrap paper (when necessary), a pencil and a calculator.
Still have questions? Email me- firstname.lastname@example.org