- Remote Learning will take place from Monday, March 16 through Friday, March 27
- I will be available through email from 10 am to 2 pm each day
- Each day, students must pass one Imagine Math lesson
- You will receive credit for each passed lesson
Logging in to Imagine Math
- Begin at the Steinert main page
- Under "FOR STUDENTS" select "Clever - District Online Applications Portal"
- Click the "Log In with Google" button and use your district username & password
- Select the orange Imagine Math button
- At the top of the Imagine Math main page, select the "HTSD Geometry Remote Learning Pathway" & then start
- Your first lesson should be Defining Basic Geometric Elements. If it is not, please contact me immediately on Monday.
- There are ten lessons available. One for each day of remote learning. Complete one a day.
- All lessons are a review of content we covered previously this year and possibly in Imagine Math already.
- Options if you are struggling: reach out to me, reach out to a classmate, use the glossary in Imagine Math, look back in your notes, use the Live Help feature, check Khan Academy, etc.
- Finally, make sure you are doing your best. Work with scrap paper, a pencil, and a calculator.
Any questions? Email me- firstname.lastname@example.org