Monday - Friday
7:30am - 2:45pm
- The library is closed for library services if the librarian is not present.
- Refer to the weekly schedule on the bulletin board and signs posted on the library front doors for daily schedule information.
- Teachers may conduct classes in the library even if the librarian is not present.
- Student Book Loans: 3 weeks
- Staff Book Loans: 4 weeks
- Return books on time and in good condition.
- Replacement fees will be charged for damaged or lost materials. See the librarian for more information.
Passes & Library Visits
- Students may visit the library during the school day with a pass from their classroom teacher or substitute.
- If visiting during lunch, students must get a pass from the cafeteria.
- Students must sign in using the computers at the front of the library at the beginning of every library visit.
- After signing into the library, students must get a pass from the librarian to go to another location, or stay in the library until the bell at the end of the period.
- Covered water is the only beverage permitted in the library. FOOD of any kind is NOT permitted in the library.
- Scheduled classes and students doing academic work take precedence over leisure activities on school computers.
- All district computer policies apply and will be enforced with regard to library computers and personal devices. Polices can be reviewed at the following links:
- 2361- ACCEPTABLE USE OF COMPUTER NETWORK/COMPUTERS AND RESOURCES
- 5516- USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION AND RECORDING DEVICES
- 2363- PUPIL USE OF PRIVATELY-OWNED TECHNOLOGY
- 3321- ACCEPTABLE USE OF COMPUTER NETWORK(S)/ COMPUTERS AND RESOURCES BY TEACHING STAFF MEMBERS
- 4321- ACCEPTABLE USE OF COMPUTER NETWORK(S)/ COMPUTERS AND RESOURCES BY SUPPORT STAFF MEMBERS
- No food or drinks of any kind are permitted near library devices.