See flyer here: MCCC Summer XL (formerly Summer Bridge Program)
What Is It?
- This is an exciting opportunity for high school students to increase college success BEFORE college begins! This FREE summer bridge program will help accelerate learning and college success by strengthening readiness through both academic and social supports.
What Will Students Receive?
- FREE Accuplacer preparation.
- FREE advising, career counseling and individual sessions with a college success coach.
- FREE workshops and orientations designed to help students succeed in college.
- FREE 6-session Saturday Academy for students in need of English remediation that includes all materials.
- FREE ENG 101 with course textbook and materials during the summer session.
Who Should Apply?
- Are you a graduating senior? Are you currently in your junior year? If so, then YOU should apply!
- College students who attend summer bridge programs are more likely to be academically successful and graduate faster. Start your path to college success now!
How Do You Apply?
CLICK THE LINK TO APPLY!
or contact the program directly:
Dr. Heather Jennings
Total Program Value: $2113.00
Cost to YOU: $0.00