Welcome to Mrs. Satzman's 7th grade Social Studies Class!
- We are now working on Unit 4: East Asia, which is Chapter 4 in the textbook. The next two weeks we will be exploring the culture of the region.
- For remote learning, please refer to your class's Google Classroom page.
- Google Classroom Codes:
- Block 1/9: w7cn4mx
- Block 3/4: k7afrkr
- Block 6/7: ntehluv
***Remote Learning Expectations***
During remote learning, the expectations of your work in school are the same expectations for your work at home. This includes:
- Any reading passages assigned or videos to watch are to be read and watched. Do not Google the answers to questions.
- Academic integrity:
- Copying and pasting from the internet is not your work. This is unacceptable when you are in school and it is unacceptable when you are at home.
- Any information taken from the internet must be praphrased, otherwise it is considered plagiarism and will result in a loss of credit.
- If you are unclear about these expectations, you can find the District's Acceptable Use of Computer Network/Computer and Resources here. Also, academic integrity is emphasized in the Crockett Student Handbook.
- Thank you for adhering to these expectations.