- The library is open from 7:30 a.m. until 2:45 p.m., when Mrs. Rogers (or a teacher) is present.
- Books can be checked out for a period of two weeks, and may be renewed up to two times.
- Please return books on time and in good condition. Fines will be charged for damaged and lost materials.
- Yearbooks are for in-library use only, and cannot be checked out.
- During the school day, students must have a pink pass to the library, signed by a subject teacher, guidance counselor, or administrator.
- Students will sign in and out at the circulation desk. Please note the number of your computer workstation on the sign in sheet.
- Students using the library during the lunch periods are asked to remain in the library for the entire class period. Attendance will be taken at several points during the period.
- Before and after school, students are welcome to use the library without a pass.
Computers (Workstations and Laptops):
- Computers are for academic use. School and district acceptable use policies will be enforced.
- Classes and faculty have precedence over individual student visitors. Please check the class schedule posted each day in the library for computer availability.
- Students are asked to use the printers for school use only. Printouts are 10 cents per page.
- Any websites that are blocked by Hamilton school district are strictly prohibited. The use of proxies or other devices to navigate around the filters will results in disciplinary action.
- Use of the computers for streaming media may be limited during periods of heavy network use.
- Food and/or drinks are not permitted at the library computers.
- Photocopies are 10 cents per page.
Personal Mobile Devices (Cellphones, tablets, etc.)
- School and district acceptable use policies will be enforced.
- Please do not leave personal devices unattended.