Three Branches of Government Mini Web Quest
Introduction: Your local news channel needs to do a report on the three branches of government; however they have forgotten what the three branches are. They need your help to identify the three branches and explain about each branch and how our government works.
Task: Your job is to research the three branches and design a tri-fold poster with information about each branch. The news reporter needs your help so they can finish their report for tonight’s news broadcast.
- Learn about each branch and identify what they do.
* use the links below to help with your research
* record your information on the chart provided
- Once you’ve gathered your information, make a poster for each branch using the templates.
- Draw and color pictures & symbols to go along with each branch of government.
- Glue your three posters onto the tri-fold construction paper.
- Give your project a title.
- Be prepared to present your research to the news station.