1. What is all of this talk about Social - Emotional Learning (SEL)? Your child is learning about it and so should you! Click on the 2 links below to learn about this new topic that Langtree Bulldogs are raving about this year! The website will redirect you to a new window.
2. This website is dedicated to the organization for random acts of kindness. There are wonderful ideas on the site for educators and parents! Help spread kindness because there can never be too much kindness in this world! Thie link below will open in another window.
3. This is a short video that captures the beauty of kindness in simple yet powerful ways. There are no words, only a cartoon that changes from black and white into color. The link below will play the video immediately in another window.
4. This website is a government run site with up-to-date information on what is bullying, how to prevent it, and what to do if it happens. The link below connecting to the website will open in another window.
5. This website is provides information on suicide awareness and prevention. There are many resources and tools listed on the website. The link below will redirect you to another window.