If you would like to read one of our ebooks, you have two options:
Logon as a guest using reynolds as the user name and Raiders as the password to VIEW books only.
**remember the password is case sensitive
Check out the book for 14 days. See Mrs. Porcella to activate your username/password. If you finish the book early, please return to allow others to read the title!
There are 2 ways to access our ebooks!
- Using Ebook link below
- Through card catalog once you find I title you are interested in
While the directions are similar, there are some slight differences. Be sure you are reading the directions for the appropriate method!
THROUGH FOLLETT EBOOK LINK
- Username – first initial and last name
- Password – Student ID number
- Make sure your last name is shown at the top
- If you see a book that you want to check out click on the i located in bottom right corner. Then click on “Checkout”.
- To preview first, click on book cover. To check out click anywhere on the page and the i will appear at the top of the page. Then click on “Checkout”.
THROUGH THE CARD CATALOG
- Click on book title that has “a blue e” next to it.
- Click link that says “Click here to read this eBook”
- Enter username and password (See above!)
Steps are the same as 4 and 5 above
- Click on the “bookbag” to see what books you have checked out.
- 1 eBook at a time may be checked out.
- eBook kept in your bookbag for 14 days and then automatically returned
- Return early by clicking on the bookbag and clicking on arrow underneath title.
- Only one person at a time can check out an eBook unless you see ∞ across the cover.
- Once book is opened click anywhere on page to display navigation buttons: page turn, zoom, page view, notes, etc…
- Save your place by clicking on the bookmark in top left corner before you close the book.